Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Book Recommendation: A Lady of Esteem by Kristi Ann Hunter

Hello all! Cheryl Wyatt here. I've just discovered a new-to-me author whose writing I love. Granted I've only read one book (A Lady of Esteem), but that was enough to put Kristi Ann Hunter on my auto-buy list. 

I loved very much the humor in the story as well as the romance. The characters were not just lovable, but memorable. I really liked the heroine and her antics were both hilarious and heartwarming. Secondary characters were a lovely aspect to the story as was the setting. Very rich with detail and the writing was very vivid. The faith element was outstanding and the message was clear and strong.

I highly recommend this book! 



More about it:

Miss Amelia Stalwood may live in London at her absent guardian's townhouse, but she's never actually met any nobility, and instead of aristocrats, her closest friends are servants. Quite by happenstance, she's introduced to the Hawthorne family and their close family friend, Anthony, the reformed Marquis of Raebourne . They welcome her into their world, but just as she's beginning to gain some confidence and even suspect she may have caught Anthony's eye, she's blindsided by an unexpected twist in her situation accompanied by nasty rumors. Will she lose her reputation when the world that has only just accepted her turns its back on her, or will she rest in the support of the friends who've become like family and the man who's shared his faith and captured her heart?

A Lady of Esteem is an e-only novella that gives an exciting introduction to Kristi Ann Hunter's new Regency romance series about the aristocratic Hawthorne family! Includes an extended excerpt of Kristi's debut full-length novel, A Noble Masquerade.

Best of all, it's FREE today!

https://www.amazon.com/Lady-Esteem-Hawthorne-House-Novella-ebook/dp/B00VQR2NOW

Enjoy!

Cheryl Wyatt

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Cheryl for telling us about Kristi's book. I have it and look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it wonderful. Can't wait to read her others. Let me know what you think once you read it. :-) Hugs
      Cheryl

      Delete