Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What I'm Working On-Interrupted by Cheryl Wyatt


Hi all! So sorry for the late afternoon posting. I misread my calendar and just now noticed my error. I hope you all are enjoying the warmer weather. It's nice and breezy today, around 70 degrees.

What's the temp and weather like where you live?

I've been saddened this week to see the flooding down south, in and around Louisiana. If you live or have loved ones in that area, I'm so sorry. We've contended with flooding in our town and it's hard. My prayers go out to all those affected. I hope you will join me in praying for flood victims. Just heartbreaking.

I wanted to share what I'm working on writing-wise right now. Well, what I WAS working on. I had a lot of time to write today and so I was excited to really throw down some words on my next book in an Indie series I'm doing called Under His Wings.

Then, another story started intruding. So I switched gears and began to write snippets that were coming to me. Before long, I had scribbled down notes for not just one story, but a three-book series concept. I'm excited about it and glad for the intrusion. I've been wanting to come up with a new series idea for one of the publishers I work with-and it's an answer to prayer because the series idea that came today feels like a good fit. Now, to set that idea aside so that I can finish my current book. LOL!

Have you been gloriously interrupted in plans you've made? Did you see later that the intrusion was a blessing from God in disguise? Please share!

Hugs to each of you and I pray for a productive day. That you'd be encouraged by the Lord in whatever situation or struggle you face. I pray also that for God to grant us each the character to match the gifting he's given and also that we'd nurture the talents God has placed within. I pray health to you creatively, spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally so that you can run your race unencumbered.

Please pray for me as I move forward with both of these projects. I need discipline and I do not multi-task well. LOL!

To learn more about upcoming books, and for content, goodies, freebies and other fun stuff exclusive to subscribers, sign up for my newsletter: http://bit.ly/CherylWyattNewsletterSignup

Many blessings!

Cheryl Wyatt




3 comments:

  1. Cheryl!! This is exciting news!! Can't wait to read books you've written. I am always encouraged, inspired, and drawn closer to God by your words. Temps here are very nice! Finally was able to get out and run yesterday, but they are calling for snow flurries on Sunday. And you know me and snow. I'm ready for some sun and running weather lol. I look forward to following your new endeavors. Under His Wings sounds so great. I feel peace just reading the title. What's the three book series about? Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to tell you it's going to feature more PJs. :-) Similar to Wings of Refuge. Same setting and revisiting previous characters who will make cameo appearances in UHW. :-)

      Delete
  2. That's cool! We may have snow here this week too. Yay! Thank you so much for the kind words and for coming by. :-)

    ReplyDelete