Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

From the Reading Pile of MaryLu Tyndall - Book and author recommendation!

Hi Everyone!  I must introduce you all to one of my favorite authors. Her name is Michelle Griep. Remember that name because you will begin to hear it a lot.  I've been following her for years and have loved everything she's written.  And believe me, she keeps getting better and better.  Her last release was Brentwood's Ward and I list it among my favorite all time reads. 

There’s none better than NICHOLAS BRENTWOOD at catching the felons who ravage London’s streets, and there’s nothing he loves more than seeing justice carried out—but this time he’s met his match.

Beautiful and beguiling EMILY PAYNE is more treacherous than a city full of miscreants and thugs, for she’s a thief of the highest order . . . she’s stolen his heart.

Place an unpolished lawman named Nicholas Brentwood as guardian over a spoiled, pompous beauty named Emily Payne and what do you get? More trouble than Brentwood bargains for. She is determined to find a husband this season. He just wants the large fee her father will pay him to help his ailing sister. After a series of dire mishaps, both their desires are thwarted, but each discovers that no matter what, God is in charge.

Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, CBD (Christian Book Distributors) and other fine booksellers.



You can get to know Michelle on her website and blog.  She's really smart, quirky and just plain fun.

By the way, she has a new book coming out in October that I had the privilege to read for an endorsement. I'm posting the cover below. Honestly, it's one of the best books I've read.  Click the link and check it out. If it sounds interesting, you can pre-order it.

57f5f-captive2bheart2bcover2bjpeg

The Captive Heart is available for pre-order at Amazon. Here’s a blurb . . .

The wild American wilderness is no place for an elegant English governess
On the run from a brute of an aristocratic employer, Eleanor Morgan escapes from England to America, the land of the free, for the opportunity to serve an upstanding Charles Town family. But freedom is hard to come by as an indentured servant, and downright impossible when she’s forced to agree to an even harsher contract—marriage to a man she’s never met.

Backwoodsman Samuel Heath doesn’t care what others think of him—but his young daughter’s upbringing matters very much. The life of a trapper in the Carolina backcountry is no life for a small girl, but neither is abandoning his child to another family. He decides it’s time to marry again, but that proves to be an impossible task. Who wants to wed a murderer?

Both Samuel and Eleanor are survivors, facing down the threat of war, betrayal, and divided loyalties that could cost them everything, but this time they must face their biggest challenge ever . . .Love.


 Enjoy!!

.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore Michelle Griep! She is a breath of fresh air...with a bit of sting to it. LOL Brentwood's Ward is SO good! And I am one of the lucky readers who gets to be on her street team for The Captive Heart. I am SO looking forward to reading it! She is my second favorite author....with you being the first, my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, sounds fabulous! I have never read her books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a new author to me also - Brentwood's Ward sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Thanks gang for your sweet words. And a super big thanks to sweet MaryLu. I'm just trying to be like her when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete